Having begun as Brand Manager at Porto Montenegro in December 2010, I now have an expanded role that encompasses all of the company’s marketing activities. This is a breakdown of my branding work in particular.
- Manage a complete master-brand identity refresh with a creative agency and implement a full roll-out through an extended set of applications
- Oversee design, sourcing and acquisition of all branded corporate collateral and apparel, from caps to USBs, notebooks, umbrellas, carrier bags and polo shirts.
- Implement a brand architecture strategy and develop numerous sub-brands such as a Naval Heritage Collection, Porto Montenegro Yacht Club and the Lido Mar pool, all with their own list of applications, from uniforms to stationery and collateral
- Define, develop and launch a Porto Montenegro brand store. This involved concept definition, naming, management of an interior design agency and a full shop fit-out process, the creation of bespoke branded products in collaboration with local suppliers, working with a design agency on label and packaging design, store merchandising and staff training
- On-site brand management and quality control across a 26 hectare site
- Select, source and import uniforms for 100+ staff members to reflect brand’s premium nautical positioning
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships, co-branding opportunities and affiliations with suitably compatible brands